Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Choosing/Developing an idea

For my personal project, I decided I want to develop a marketing campaign to promote a teen issue. The issue I chose to center this campaign around is self image. There is a lot of pressure coming from peers, school, television, and images online as well as magazines to be/look/act a certain way.The way we view ourselves heavily influences our live and/or the decisions we make. I want to show how easily we can be affected and the long term effects of this issue. My goal is to raise awareness to this issue and to show how this can be prevented and if it is already effecting a teen, how to help them gain a better view of themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Alondra, i think that this project is really nice and i hope you make a difference. your so awesome for doing this and i hope you do well.
    ILOVEYOU<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Area of Interaction? Can you provide an update please? how far along are you? Who are your sources?

    ReplyDelete